1. Prepare grill for medium high grilling. Combine ground beef, hamburger seasoning, scallions, garlic and soy sauce. Form into 12 equal sized patties, indenting the center for more uniform cooking. Place patties on grill for 4 minutes (do not press on patty). Turn and continue to cook an additional 4-6 minutes until desired doneness (about 4 minutes for medium rare, 6 minutes for medium, depending on the size of the patty). Remove and place on platter. Let rest 2-4 minutes before serving.
2. While the burgers are resting, brush cut side of each slider bun lightly with olive oil. Grill about 1 minute, cut side down, or until edges are toasted. Remove and plate with lettuce, burger, bacon, guacamole, and pico de gallo.
3. Cut watermelon circles in half and sprinkle with chili lime seasoning. Place on grill for 2 minutes. Flip pieces and grill an additional 2 minutes. Remove and serve.
• Indent the center of each burger with your finger to help keep them flat (not shrinking into balls), which ensures even cooking.
• You can get minced garlic and scallions ready to go from our Fresh Cuts section!
• Add a little cold water to the meat mixture (1 Tbsp per pound) to add moisture and to help hydrate the dried seasoning mixture.
• Don't over-work the meat – just fold in the ingredients gently.
• Don't press your patties while cooking them! This will cause you to lose all of the juices in the meat.
• Flip your meat only once! It will let you know it's ready when it stops sticking to the grill.
• Cook your watermelon on indirect heat.