1. Preheat oven 375°F. Coat 9x9x2-inch square pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, sugar, milk and egg.
3. Stir in oil and blueberries, only until mixed.
4. Sprinkle 1/2 cup reserved Streusel Topping (see recipe) on bottom of pan. Carefully spread cake mixture on top. Cover with remaining reserved Streusel Pecan Topping.
5. Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out dry.
1. In small bowl, mix together sugar, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Cut in vanilla and butter using pastry blender or fork. Reserve 1/2 cup topping and add pecans to remaining topping.
Calories from Fat 81
Total Fat 9g
Saturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 36g
Dietary Fiber 1g