• Combine Jamaican seasoning and curry powder in small bowl.
• Place each chicken breast between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound (with meat mallet) to 1/4-inch thickness. Remove wrap. Brush both sides of chicken pieces with 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle both sides with curry mixture.
• Cook chicken in two batches in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat in remaining 2 tablespoons oil until brown and no longer pink in center, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
• Meanwhile, stir together orange juice, water and pine nut seasoning mixture from package in medium saucepan; bring to boil. Stir in couscous; remove from heat. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Fluff with fork. Stir in mango chunks, green onions and lime juice.
• Cut chicken into 1/2-inch slices and serve over couscous mixture. Sprinkle with sesame seed.
Total Fat 15g
Saturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 46g
Dietary Fiber 4g