1. Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, softened butter and egg until soft dough forms. Shape dough into 36 (1 1/4-inch) balls; place in ungreased mini muffin cups
2. Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Immediately press end of wooden spoon handle into bottoms and against sides of cups to make 1-inch indentations for filling cups. Allow cookies to cool in pan 15 minutes. Remove from pan.
3. In medium microwavable bowl, microwave caramels and milk uncovered on Medium (50%) 30 seconds; stir. Continue cooking an additional 10 to 30 seconds, stirring every 10 seconds until mixture can be stirred smooth. Spoon about 1 teaspoon mixture into each cookie cup.
4. In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on Medium (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, continue microwaving an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolate can be stirred smooth. Spoon into small resealable food-storage plastic bag. Cut off tiny corner of bag; squeeze to drizzle over cookies.
5. Sprinkle with sea salt; press end of pecan slightly into filling. Allow chocolate to set, about 45 minutes.