1. Pierce potatoes all over with fork. Microwave 8-10 minutes depending on size (or bake 425°F. for 50 minutes). When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch shell (save pulp for another use). Cut potato skins in half. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
2. Place potatoes skins on a baking sheet lined with foil. Coat skins with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Bake 475°F. for 5-7 minutes; turn and coat skins' other side with nonstick cooking spray. Bake until crisp, about 5-7 minutes more.
4. In small bowl, mix together bacon, tomatoes, green onions, and cheese. Sprinkle mixture inside skins. Bake 2 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted.
5. Meanwhile, in small bowl mix together yogurt and horseradish. Serve with potato skins.
Terrific Tip: Use extra potato pulp to make mashed potatoes for tomorrow's dinner.
Calories from Fat 14
Total Fat 2g
Saturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrate 9g
Dietary Fiber 1g