1. Preheat grill to 350º. Once preheated, turn off inside grill burners, leaving exterior burners lit.
2. To create an aluminum foil pouch, layer 3 sheets of heavy duty foil and fold sides up, then place rack of ribs in the center and season with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper. Pour 1/2 of the beer onto the ribs and seal tightly with foil. Repeat with remaining ribs. Place rib pouches at the center of the grill. Grill for 2 1/2 hours.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk to combine ketchup, mustard and molasses.
4. Turn on inside grill burners at medium heat (about 350º-375º.) Remove ribs from foil and place over direct heat. Brush with sauce and grill for 10 minutes. Flip ribs and baste generously with sauce, then grill for 10 minutes. Flip and baste again, grill an additional 10 minutes. Tent loosely and let rest for 10 minutes. Cut and serve.
1. For a spicy element, add 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes to the sauce before basting ribs. 2. Coleslaw is the perfect complement to this rib recipe.
Total Fat 25g
Saturated Fat 9g
Total Carbohydrate 13g