1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Spray 2 six-inch loaf pans with cooking spray.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine and set aside, the oil, water, eggs*, Truvía®® Baking Blend and vanilla.
4. In a large bowl sift flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
5. Add dry ingredients to the oil mixture gradually and mix until well blended.
6. Add apples and nuts pieces.
7. Transfer into the two prepared pans.
8. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean.
9. Remove from oven, let bread sit in pan for 10minutes, after which turn over onto a wire rack.
10. Cool, slice and enjoy.
11. Remove from oven, let bread sit in pan for 10 minutes, after which turn over onto a wire rack. Store unused portion in sealed container.
*Serving size = 1 slice
*Each serving has 230 calories and 8 grams of sugar per serving, compared to the full-sugar version that has 290 calories and 24 grams of sugar per serving.