1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 12 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, almond milk, honey and salt. Stir in oats and baking powder, mixing evenly.
3. Pour melted coconut oil while continually mixing.
4. Scoop batter evenly into 12 muffin cups. Sprinkle about 2 - 3 teaspoons of the diced apple in the center of each muffin. Sprinkle on cinnamon if desired.
5. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes, or until the oats are golden brown. Let cool and enjoy
*Tip: these freeze great in a freezer zip-top bag. Just remove an individual Oatmeal Muffin, and microwave for 15 seconds or so for a delicious and nutritious breakfast for your little one on the go!
Total Fat 7g
Saturated Fat 3g
Polyunsaturated fat 1g
Monounsaturated fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 33g
Dietary Fiber 3g