1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
2. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together maple syrup and peanut butter.
3. Stir in the rest of the ingredients. Pour ingredients onto a flat baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
4. Bake for 30 - 35 minutes (a little longer for more crunchy granola, a little shorter for more chew granola).
5. Remove and let granola cool, then break into bite sized pieces and store in an airtight container.
Total Fat 10g
Saturated Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated fat 3g
Monounsaturated fat 1g
Total Carbohydrate 22g
Dietary Fiber 3g